Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Table Number Cards, Bouquets, and Guest Books

   These table numbers caused me to have a bridezilla moment at Staples. I asked the guy working there to cut paper I brought to fit their machine, then he had to play around with my template to see how to fit more then one on each sheet of paper. In the end he got it done and all with only a mild amount of teasing. (I did tell his manager how helpful he had been). Anywho, here is the final product. There will be 11 of them as that is how many guest tables we will have.


My brides maids bouquets and toss bouquet were also some of my most recent DIY projects. They turned out really nice and were way cheaper then what the florist was wanting. The brides maids have white and orange Gerber daisies, peach roses, an orange poppy, and some babies breath. The toss bouquet was white hydrangea, orange and blue Gerber daisies, and a monarch butterfly (for good luck). I tied all of them with blue ribbon. I feel very accomplished after seeing what I was able to do!

These are the brides maids bouquets.

 This is my toss bouquet. I really like the way it turned out!



My guest book I ordered from Shutterfly. I used our engagement pictures and was sure to leave lots of room for all our guests to sign. It turned out really well, except for the first one they sent said "Mat" instead of May. I called and they paid for me to send it back and they sent me a corrected one so it was really no big deal.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet interesting and engaging.. Keep up the awesome work!

    cheap nolvadex

    ReplyDelete