Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Bling that is my ring

   You aren't really a bride unless you have a ring so this post will be dedicated to mine. The beautiful, sparkly ring that I am so proud to show off whenever the opportunity arises. Ever since I was young I knew basically what I wanted. I have very small fingers so I didn't want anything that would overwhelm them. When my fiance proposed marriage he also proposed that I help him pick out my ring since he was clueless and overwhelmed when it came to all jewelry stores have to offer. We went and looked, and that is when I found my 3 stone, princess cut, 1/2 carat, white gold engagement ring. It may not be the biggest or have the most diamonds, but it is mine, and was given to me by the man I love!


Two things that women love: diamonds, and high heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment