Thursday, March 24, 2011

To Trash or not to trash... this is the question

    My photographer asked me to do a trash the dress session after my wedding but I am a little nervous about this. Where on one hand I think it would be a lot of fun as opposed to my dress sitting in my closet after my one big day, on the other I cringe at the thought of my beautiful gown being ruined! What are other bride-to-be or previous brides thoughts on this? Would you trash your wedding gown? I told the photographer I would maybe take some shots in the woods but even then I am nervous about my gown being ruined! I really need help on deciding this one? Will I ever have need for this dress again? What will it be doing after the wedding?
  Here are some pictures of other trash the dress sessions I found online. Maybe they are over the top? If you have any pictures of TTD sessions that I could see I would really appreciate it.

 
 All 3 of the above pictures have girls who have TRASHED their dresses. I think I would cry, but on the other hand I could have a ball. I am so torn!!


This is more what I have in mind, but is it too boring??

No comments:

Post a Comment