Wednesday, March 23, 2011

59 Days... and counting!

  I know that I am kind of behind on starting a new bridal blog but that is because I am a first class procrastinator when it comes to blogs, scrapbooks, and the like. So without being too long winded I am going to try to catch you all up on the big wedding plans!
   The big day is May 21st! We are doing an outdoor ceremony and reception (we are hoping for good weather) at a state park close to our home. My colors are orange and blue. They may seem odd at first but when you see them together it makes for a fun, bright color scheme. There are a total of 6 attendants... 2 brides maids, 2 groomsmen, and 2 flower girls. We plan to have about 100 guests. Today I booked our cake... well cupcake vendor. Midnite Confections and Cupcakery here in Baltimore. There cake is delish and who doesn't like cupcakes?? Not this girl! For our centerpieces we are using vases with a beta fish and 1 single stemmed gerber daisy. Well, my dress is fabulous and so are my shoes! I will post pictures soon since my groom does not blog so they will be safe here. I still need to figure out what to do with my hair since it is on the shorter side. Any suggestions?
  I can't believe I am getting married in less then 2 months! Have I already said that once?Well, it's the truth. Anyways I must run for now and call my florist. Talk to you all soon.  And to you other bride-to-be's out there.... Happy Planning!

Our Centerpieces. Only ours will have blue fish and orange flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment