Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bachelorette Party Dress

  This is the dress that I bought to go partying in when I go to Atlantic City for my bachelorette party in mid April. It is super sexy and I am in love with it because I wanted a burlesque themed girls weekend.
The shoes are amazing too! I bought a pair of pink sparkly ones a few months ago but the heel broke the first time I wore them. So, these are the ones that I got to replace them. They go great with this dress which is an added bonus. I can't wait to go party with my girls in a few weeks!! I will most likely also wear the dress for my birthday party at the beginning of next month and my friends party in May. It is always good knowing that you will get lots of use out of something when you buy it. The dress is XOXO from Macy's in-case anyone was wondering and the shoes are from a boutique in Annapolis MD called Ego.  Does anyone have any sugestions for accessories? I was thinking maybe a black feather hair piece? I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment