Friday, March 25, 2011

Till DEATH Do Us Part

  As promised in an earlier post this is dedicated to my new tattoo. I got it to represent my fiance and my relationship as well as our up coming marriage.
   The inspiration behind the tattoo is actually quite simple. The skull/ rose is a logo from a small band who I heard play last summer. The band wasn't any good but I thought this picture was awesome. The saying I took from the traditional marriage vows "Till death do us part". The tattoo was for the purpose of getting something to represent my fiance without having his name plastered on me. As much as I loved him I was very honest with him and told him I would never get ANYONES name tattooed on my body except for maybe my children. Life is uncertain so why spend all the money to get a tattoo just to have something you regret down the road.
  Anywho, I love tattoos!!! This is number two for me for me and I already have plans for me next one. What is that you might ask? Monarch butterflies up my rib cage. One thing I have to say in the defense of  tattoos for anyone who may be considering one... they don't hurt as bad as you think they do! Also, NO I do not plan on covering up my tattoos for my wedding! I am proud of them and they represent who I am. Not to mention how much they cost. Why would I cover that up? Sorry mom.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! i love it! do not cover it up! i hate haters who want you to cover up tattoos for ur wedding!

    ReplyDelete