Friday, March 25, 2011

A Perfect Fit

  I went for my dress fitting tonight and the dress fit great! I was going to lose some weight before the wedding but if I do my dress will fall off (it's a size 4) so I guess all I have to do is maintain. The dress was dirty right inside the bust line so they kept it at the store for a final cleaning before I take it home. The bustle looks good and the hem length is so much better then it was. It makes me so excited for my big day! The past week or two I have been second guessing my dress choice but the minute I put it on I felt so much better. All of my accessories go well with the dress and I really do think that it is all ready for the big day.
  On a different note, my fiance got me a Vera Bradley purse for my birthday!! I love it. It's one of their new prints Lemon Parfait. The ladies in the store were so taken with my daughter that they gave her a FREE purse too (it was a $40 purse). Isn't she a lucky duck! Not even 2 and has a designer purse. Well here are pictures from the fitting and of our new purses. It is past this tired girls bed time.





 Mommy"s Vera Bradley purse
 Mommy & Maddie's purses. She gets to be my mini-me.

Until the sun comes up,    

No comments:

Post a Comment