Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bridal beauty regimines... necessary or crazy?

    Within this past month I have started my pre-wedding beauty regimen. This entails teeth whitening (You would really think they would find a way for the goop on those strips to not taste so bad), daily face washing with this awesome facial scrub I have from Neutrogena, taking off my makeup every night with Mario Badescu eye makeup removal gel ( I have to take a minute to state that this is an awesome product! It is all natural and super gental on your eyes.), and using Moraccanoil in my hair after I shower 3 times a week. (My sister-in-law to be works at a salon and gets me sample bottles of it which is awesome because it is expensive). This may not seem like a lot but the hardest part for me is taking my makeup off at night when I would rather just fall into bed. I am also going to start tanning this weekend and got my tattoo (which I will write about later) touched up so it is all healed up and bright for the wedding. I am also going to take this time to mention the makeup I bought to wear for the wedding. I got Urban Decay's Vegan eye pallet, concealer stick, eye liner in Coal, and lipstick in Rush. I love there makeup! It is light and yet long lasting at the same time. Two words all brides want to hear!! Well, I am off to wash my makeup off. Talk to you later.

 The daily beauty regiment. Nothing too extreme but I hope it will have me looking good for my wedding day.
Urban Decay's Vegan pallet. As the name suggests this is a vegan makeup pallet which has some great colors for a fun smoky eye.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen-

    Thanks for the follow, I truly appreciate it. I'm really happy you enjoyed my blog. I didn't know Urban Decay came out with a new pallete. I really liked their Naked pallette, but I might just like this one more :)

    Nicole
    www.findingvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete