Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pre-wedding Workout

    After a long winter spring is finally here (for the most part) and its time for this bride-to-be to get her butt in shape! If only the rain would stop it would make this SO much easier. I love to run and if I can't do it outside it is hard to do it at all.I feel like a hamster when I am on a treadmill. 
  The fact that my fiance isn't a health food enthusiast doesn't help my cause much either. I am trying to eat like I should but just the time I think I'm doing good there is a cake tasting. Also, my birthday being right around the corner it is going to be hard to stick to not drinking a lot. I just keep telling myself that when I look good on my honey moon in a bathing suite it will be well worth it!
  I can not wait to be on some sunny beach with a pretty, fruity drink with a straw and umbrella. It will make all the craziness of wedding planning well worth it if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment