Thursday, March 24, 2011

Miss Madison

  I can't have a blog and not mention the OTHER love of my life.My daughter Maddie-Grace. She is such a sweet, smart, loving child (most of the time). I can't believe that my baby girl is 1&1/2 though. Where has the time gone?
  Anyways, as any child her age Miss M is obsessed with a few things. Namely ducks, cookies, and the word "NO". Aahhh yes, the terrible twos have come early to my house. Maddie is having fun with all the big wedding plans too. She likes me to put her flower girl dress on her as she walks around the living room with her basket. She also loves going to the park (our wedding venue) and playing while mommy tries to get "visions". Last weekend however was a big treat for miss Madison-Grace .... CAKE TASTING! That little girl had about 3 cupcakes before all was said and done and was bouncing off the walls (literally, she would run into the wall and bounce off) by the time we left the bakery. We are doing a sand ceremony at the wedding to show the blending of our family. I think it will be a nice way to include Maddie. I just pray that she will cooperate with everything she needs to do the day of the wedding... Does any little girl ever do this? No! I didn't think so.
  Oh well, wish me luck.
 This is from her 1st birthday. When Maddie decided to put her face and not her hands into the cake.

 Mommy's little goofball.

Trying on flower girl headbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment