Monday, March 28, 2011

My Rant For The Week

   I feel like I really need to get this off my chest, so here it goes. My parents have done NOTHING to help with my wedding! Ever since I started talking about getting married someday when I was a little girl my parents always promised to help pay for my wedding. Now that the planning is in full swing they have done NOTHING to help. My fiances parents have been amazing and payed for the vast majority of everything but still, it's not right. I feel bad that they have done so much when even after asking repeatedly my parents wont shell out a dime. If it wasn't for my grandma my sister wouldn't have even gotten to be in the wedding because mom wouldn't help her get a brides maids dress. My sister is 18 and just graduated high school. She lives at home and yet mom refused to help her. Also, my brother who is 16 and has a job is one of my ushers. He wanted to buy a shirt and tie in my wedding colors (with his own money) and mom wouldn't let him! Ggggrrrrr... and she wonders why I don't go out of my way to visit. Anyways, that is my rant for the week. Sorry that you guys had to hear it out.
  On a brighter note my bachelorette party is planned and the room is booked! We are going to Atlantic City and staying at the Tropicana on Easter weekend. I am so excited to have a girls weekend.
  Thats all for now I guess. I promise tomorrows post will be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment