Thursday, March 24, 2011

Be Inspired

  Whenever I get lost as to the direction my wedding is going in I put together an inspiration board. They help me stay on track as to what I want my wedding to look like. Also, since I am OCD it calms me to plan things out where I can see them. Below is my latest inspiration board showing some of the key elements to my wedding. I also like to look at other peoples boards looking at things that inspire them. I have found that taking these boards when you meet with vendors like your florist, hairdresser, or baker help them to see what you envision for your day. For example, I would describe my wedding as fun, modern, bright, and young. When I show my vendors pictures it makes what I say come to life for them. Good luck to all of you who still have a long way to go in your wedding planning, because as for me its 58 days and I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment