Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fun Facts About Me

I figured since I am new to blogging I would go ahead and give those who are reading a chance to get to know a little about me.
1. I am mommy to a 18 month old little girl
2. Shoes are my obsession
3. I have 2 tattoos and plan to get more
4. Pink is my favorite color
5. I met my fiance online
6. Italian food is my favorite
7. I tend to drag my birthday celebration out for as long as possible
8. I am OCD when it comes to my wedding planning
9. Sick Puppies is my favorite band
10. Dexter is my favorite TV show
11. I just got my first designer purse this week
12. My fiance bought me my first designer sunglasses (Oakleys)
13. I never leave the house without my Blackberry
14. I like to sing in the car
15. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert
16. Buckle is my favorite store
17. My favorite movie (for now) is Life As We Know It
18. I love to read Stephen King books
19. Peacocks are my favorite animal
20. I was a vegetarian for a year
21. I ran track in high school
22. I am from New Jersey and all the shows based there are NOTHING like real life there
23. I have flip flops in every color of the rainbow
24. I am the oldest child of 3
25. My dad was in the Air Force my whole life. Now I am marrying a Marine
26. I love big cities
27. I am currently obsessed with animal prints
28. Urban Decay is my makeup brand of choice
29. I had never been inside of a tanning bed before I started tanning for the wedding.
30. I changed the color scheme for the wedding about 5 times
31. I tried on 23 dresses before mine
32. I never went to college but after Tommy is out of the Marines I plan to go for Medical Billing & Coding
33. My birthday is 4/4 my daughters is 10/10
34. I love Reeses eggs but not regular cups
35. I don't eat the orange skittles or blue M&Ms
36. I hate fishing and hunting
37. I have lived in 7 different states and some of them more then once
38. I know all the words to the Wonder Pets theme song. (Thanks Maddie)
39. My daughter loves ducks and I don't know why or what started it
40. Rum and coke is my favorite drink
41. Pina Coladas or Lemon Drops is my favorite fruity drink
42. I have never been out of the country (yet)
43. I have gone bungee jumping and want to try sky diving
44. Guess you could say I am an adrenalin junkie
45. I prefer Pepsi over Coke
46. I originally wanted to elope and get married on a cruise
47. I got a puppy for Christmas but my daughter and her didn't get along so Jazzy had to leave us
48. I have never been to Disney but can't wait to take my kids
49. I only want 1 more baby
50. I am the only person in my family with green eyes and blonde hair.

I hope this was as fun for you to read as it was for me to write! If there is anything you want to know about me just ask. I may answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment