Friday, April 1, 2011

50 days and counting

  I can't believe that I am getting married next month! There is still so much to be done that it isn't even funny! I guess it will all be done in time but for now it has me (slightly) stressed. Tanning has been my 15 minutes every other day to just relax and not think about all the things still on my to do list. It makes me feel a lot better. I also think that I may try yoga to see if that makes me feel better. Oh, and this weekend is Tommy's drill weekend with the Marines. BOO! I hate when he has to go away. I think Maddie and I will go spend the weekend at my future in-laws. It tends to make the time go faster. I just wonder if it is too early to put my favors together? hhmmmm. On a brighter note, I picked up my dress last night. It fits great and is all pretty and clean. Can't wait until I say "I DO". Until then, I am going to try my best to knock things off all my lists just taking them one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment