Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Latest DIY Project

  These (below) are the programs for our wedding. I have been working on them since last weekend and still am only half way done. I try to do a few a night and will be done in plenty of time for the wedding. They are considered petal fan invitations. They will serve a duel function; a fan, and the wedding program. I figured that since our wedding is outside this is a smart way to kill two birds with one stone. Anyways, I am rambling. On a very happy note, we went and picked our wedding bands Monday! I will post pictures as soon as they are back in from being sized. This is a fairly low key weekend when it comes to wedding stuff. Friday I have to give the cupcakery a deposit, Saturday is my hair trial run, and Sunday I go to Men's Warehouse with the information for the grooms men's tuxes. Only 45 days till the wedding and I can't wait!

 PROGRAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment