Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sick Puppies Concert!

  In March my fiance bought me concert tickets for my birthday to go see Me Talk Pretty, Framing Hanley, & Sick Puppies. I was so bummed when the concert was postponed due to Emma (Sick Puppies bass player) getting sick. However, last night was the concert and it was AMAZING! I got to meet & greet with all 3 bands and they are so cool. I love when band members are really nice, down to earth people. The silver lining to the concert being last night was that since it was a few days after my b-day instead of a few days before I was able to drink! If you have never heard these bands they are definitely worth checking out!
 SICK PUPPIES!
 Emma. Sick Puppies bass player.
 Framing Hanley
 Me Talk Pretty

Now on to wedding related things, my HAIR TRIAL!! I was so nervous to see what could be done with my shoulder length hair but all my fear was in vain because I am in love with how Brittany did it. Well, here are some pictures. My amazing stir-fry dinner is calling my name. Only 38 days left to go till the wedding!!!!

 Back of my hair. I love the braid!
 Front.

Hair piece for the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment