Monday, April 4, 2011

Birth Day Fun!

  Today was my 21st birth day and a great one at that (minus the trip to the DMV to switch my license to "of age"). My fiance took me to pick out our wedding bands, got me a bathing suit from Victoria's Secret, took me to Starbucks, and too me to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! I am a very lucky (and spoiled) girl! We also stopped in Crate & Barrel to add things to our gift registry. Have you been in there this spring? They have SO MUCH cute stuff in stock! So yea, it's been an awesome birthday but I am worn out so I will keep this post short. I am the type of girl who drags her b-day out for as long as possible, so there may be some more posts on the subject throughout the week!
 This is Tommy's take on gift registries. LOL
 Me. Happy to be 21!
Yummy bikini martini at the Cheesecake Factory!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment