Thursday, April 7, 2011

OPI Shatter

  Today I went to ULTA for a lip stain to wear to the wedding and while I was there I asked if they happened to have OPI shatter polish in. TO my surprise they said yes! I have been trying to get this polish for months but they have been sold out of it constantly. I went home and tried it on and instantly fell in love! I need a lighter color for underneath as I used a deep red and it is harder to see the crackle If you used a bright neon I think it would look awesome! Now about that lip stain... I got Stila in coconut and am a big fan of that too! It is a natural color that stayed on through my dinner and kissing my fiance. I think it will work for the wedding since eating and kissing are what I plan to do on the big day :) I also got the Urban Decay Grind House sharpener for my 24/7 concealer stick. It was a little pricey but I had the ULTA friends & family coupon for 20% off. That made my order of 60 come out to around 40. Yea me! So, all in all I had a good day and got something I needed for the wedding. (I will post pictures of the nail polish when I get a lighter color to go underneath)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just got your comment about the marriage certificate...I think you misunderstood. Our Justice of the Peace was free, we still had to pay for our license. If you still need a JP, google military Justice of the Peace in your area :) e-mail me if you have any questions fsc200408@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete